Good Spirits is back, March 22 at the Bowery Hotel.
Each year, our all you can eat and drink soirée gathers some of the region’s most talented mixologists to celebrate local, national and international spirit brands alongside top-notch bites from some of New York City’s most acclaimed and up-and-coming chefs. Think of it as a craft cocktail crawl where the cocktails are already curated, everything is under one roof, and at $65 for the night it’s a steal. Here’s a reminder of some of the cocktails we’ve tasted in past years:
- Bijou: Angostura Orange Bitters, Green Chartreuse, Cocchi Torino, Monkey 47
- Diamondback: Angostura Orange Bitters, Green Chartreuse, Laird’s 7.5yr, Ragtime Rye
- Rookoobay Royale: Lemon Cordial, Forthave Aperitivo, Mumm
This year they’ll be cocktails from Bulleit Rye, Finger Lakes Distilling, Zacapa Rum and Kettle One Vodka and more as well as food from Les Trois Petits Cochons, Orwashers Bakery and more. Here’s a peek at some of the cocktails we’ll be toasting with this March:
- NOLET’S Silver Peach Lemonade: NOLET’S Silver Gin, Lemonade, Elderflower liqueur and peaches served over ice in a rocks glass and garnished with a lemon wheel.
- A Slane Irish Whiskey cocktail: While the Irish whiskey brand is keeping the details of their cocktail under wraps, their distillery is known for its focus on energy efficiency and innovation and they’ll be showcasing their sustainable approach to distilling in their cocktail.
This year we’re partnering with The Bowery Collective to showcase innovation and technology in the spirit world. Come see how the entire drink chain is transforming with tech playing a role in distilling, delivering, creating, paying and consuming. Just want a good drink? We can do that, too! Snag your tickets to Good Spirits—but act fast because, like any good cocktail, they won’t last long.
And subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to be one of the first to know when we announce early bird tickets for our next tasting event.
We’ll see you by the bar.