We’re putting the finishing touches on our annual Innovation edition that’s set to hit stands at the beginning of next month. You can expect local stories about bitters born in Harlem, a downtown restaurant with a staff horticulturist, a plan to install one billion (yes, that’s the actual figure) in the New York City harbor and more.
But it won’t be ready until we have a cover, and that’s where we need your help. See our options below, cast your vote and spread the word in support of your favorite. We reserve the right to make the final call, but put a lot of weight on what you have to say.
Can’t see the form below? Try this link.
Starting with the trays of microgreens and scrolling to the right,
- Atera, option 1 (trays of microgreens, with hand) — Scott Gordon Bleicher
- Atera, option 2 (branch and leaf clippings) — Scott Gordon Bleicher
- Shoots & Roots Bitters, option 1 (jar) — Emily Dryden
- Atera, option 3 (clippers with leaves, without hand) — Scott Gordon Bleicher
- Shoots & Roots Bitters, option 2 (dropper bottle) — Emily Dryden